Thursday, December 16, 2010

Making a List, Checking it Twice

I don't like to label, but D is our rule follower, and M is definitely the one who tests the limits. She also, being 2 years old, pitches a fit or two. On any given day, she probably gets 4 or 5 check marks on ol' St. Nick's list. This month has been particularly interesting, though, as I hardly have to correct her. As soon as she misbehaves, D starts singing "You better watch out, you better not cry...." and "He knows if you've been bad or good...."

By the way, from the looks of things, tomorrow might be maple candy day, so check back soon to see if we succeeded. (And just for the record, I have NO idea what I am doing other than what Laura described in Little House in the Big Woods. )

No comments:

Post a Comment