This is by no means the best picture we took at Iguaçu, but I think it says the most. D & M spent a lot of time just looking up, and down, and up, and down. They loved standing out there at the end of the platform, getting sprinkled with water. I wondered what they were thinking. I wondered if it was anything about how lucky we are to have this experience, how few peers have ever done anything this cool. When we finally drug them away, D was humming "He's got the whole world in his hands..." The answer to my question.Monday, April 16, 2012
He's Got the Whole World....
This is by no means the best picture we took at Iguaçu, but I think it says the most. D & M spent a lot of time just looking up, and down, and up, and down. They loved standing out there at the end of the platform, getting sprinkled with water. I wondered what they were thinking. I wondered if it was anything about how lucky we are to have this experience, how few peers have ever done anything this cool. When we finally drug them away, D was humming "He's got the whole world in his hands..." The answer to my question.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment