Monday, September 10, 2012

Moments

There were so many moments I would not have wanted to miss while we were in the States.  This one, with my grandma and her namesake, is one of them.  What a precious photo.  I can tell how much my M adores the senior M, the same way I did when I was a small child.  I remember she taught me you can actually make a milk shake at home!  She so often handed me a coffee can and we picked blueberries until her coffee can and my belly were both full and then we went back to the house and baked a blueberry cake.  She taught me a trick for easy buckling of overalls.  She made me a cabbage patch doll.  She let me have sleep overs.  She knew how to make her own slip and slide!  I was pretty sure there was nothing she could not do!
And now my M shows the same admiration.  I love that she knows how amazing my grandma is!

No comments:

Post a Comment