Whew, has it really been a week? It’s been busy around here. The world seems to be opening up little by little and we are starting a few activities...drive-in church, library curb-side pick up, make-up doctor, dentist and orthodontist appointments....
Boy Scouts and Tae Kwon Do are even beginning small, outdoor meetings. I’m not sure how I feel about that...I kind of like this “no place to be” thing we’ve had going on for the past several months. Schedules are just hard.
Anyway, with the opening up of our world, we find ourselves (at least in our state) needing face coverings pretty much everywhere we go. Lucky for us, Grandma hooked us up with cool, fashionable and personalized masks. No one here is complaining about wearing them. Which is a good thing, because I think if they are going to school this fall, these masks will probably be part of the uniform.
Monday, June 8, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment