Okay, this one is my fault. One day I told the kids they should be really really good until mommy's had her coffee because she is grouchy until she's had a good cup of brew. Well, guess what? It stuck. Mommy the Grouch was born. Sometimes they just call me "Oscar." I guess it's a good reminder. If they call me Oscar, I do an attitude check.I can't complain, baby H is a good baby, she sleeps pretty well, even at night. We had a stretch with colds and ear infections with D & M where H won the award for best sleeper of the 3!! Nonetheless, the older I get, the harder it seems to survive on broken sleep. When D was born my mom told me that you'll begin to think you'll NEVER be not tired ever again in your life, and then one day (when your kids are much much much older) you'll wake up feeling "refreshed" and think..."I'm not tired!" I'm waiting for that day.....in 8 or 1o years.....and by then I'll be in my mid-40s, and probably feel like my mid-50s! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment