Saturday, October 9, 2010

One Month Old


Well, baby H is now one month old and where has the time gone? I have not made a single entry in the baby book, nor the life journals I keep--one for each kid--and I have only printed a small handful of the many pictures I've taken. Honestly, I already feel sorry for her. I can see where this is going......hand me downs and tag alongs, will she be able to develop a personality of her own? She certainly won't need to speak for herself. D & M already have that covered.


Anyway, here are a few recent pictures.
She is just like a doll....though she is growing so fast!
This is why I can't leave her out of my sight, M would smother her with love. I'm wondering when this will wear off?

Grandma's Girls

I love this picture. It reminds me of all the baby things I love---the tight fists, the scrunched up ears and pug nose, the triple chin even though they are born pretty lean, soft skin, fine hair, and neck folds that inevitably end up full of spit up.
I love the way my baby smells. Maybe this is Mother Nature's way. On their own, spit up, dreft, and baby powder diapers are not particularly appealing scents. Put them all together and they are heaven.

1 comment:

  1. I love your description of "Mother Love." Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete