Because this is such a perfect example of a day in our life, I wanted to share what the little ones are doing right now...It's 10:30 on a Monday morning.
Having completed a full day of homeschool already (science, math, handwriting, language arts, reading, history, geography and religion), I sent D upstairs to make his bed and change out of his pajamas...he loves to homeschool in his PJs. That was 40 minutes ago, and therefore I can't help but assume he's still in his PJs building with Legos or absorbed in a book. I'd go spur him, but school doesn't start for another 3 hours, he's finished his work and most of his chores, and it's peaceful.
The girls are being unusually quiet. I was starting a pot of chicken noodle soup (yes, strange considering it's still summer here) and decided I had better look in on the scene. In our house quiet doesn't usually equate to a good thing. I found Mary (H) with a dishtowel on her head like a veil, and Joseph (M) peacefully taking care of baby Jesus (a doll once known as "ugly baby" because it really is rather ugly). They have bottles and lemons and a hamburger patty and Baby Jesus is having a nice little meal. The volume rose considerably when Mary and Joseph started arguing for the right to change His holy diaper. I have to wonder if He is laughing at this too.
Monday, March 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the peek at ur life!
ReplyDelete