Saturday, May 23, 2009

He Created Mothers

God could not be everywhere, and therefore He created mothers.
-Source Unknown


It was my 4th Mother's Day. Hard to believe....shouldn't I know what I'm doing by now? I managed to get one snuggle, 14 giggles and a soggy day at the zoo out of the deal. Who could ask for more than that?!

We focused on indoor attractions and exhibits and stayed perfectly dry. Too bad, because the kids raincoats were too cute! M kept me busy trying to keep her from eating the "balls" on the ground at the petting zoo. That child would eat a live bird if you put it in her hand. Now that I mention it, just 3 days ago we were playing outside when D came across a failing baby bird on the ground. I told him the bird was napping and shooed him off to the back yard, only to turn around and see M picking it up by the wing.


The soggy moms

With my 2 dears

No comments:

Post a Comment