Saturday, May 23, 2009

She's getting corny!

M had her first taste of corn on the cob last week. She was enjoying it so much I didn't even bother to tell her to just wait until July....it gets so much better when Grandpa picks it from the field just minutes before lunch.


She's really starting to get into trying new things. And whatever is on her plate is certainly not as tasty as the identical item on mine. Why is that? Tonight she insisted she needed my steak, and every (teeny) bite she put in her mouth then spat back out . Then she pointed to my plate again enthusiastically signing "more" and got very vocal if I didn't make it snappy. over and over....request, taste, expel, request, taste, expel. Never did ingest any of it. She must have eaten half the pot pie I made this week, though. (good thing, because I think her brother totaled 2 bites, and that was only because he wanted dessert.)

You can't tell from this pic, but those 2 front top teeth finally dropped down, so she doesn't look like a vampire anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah - so happy to see you blogging, such a great way for me to see what you all are up to! Love you and your beautiful family! J.Willett

    ReplyDelete