Thursday, November 4, 2010

Big Eyed Beauty


Daddy Healy wins the prize for capturing baby H in a big grin yesterday morning. I love it! Look at how expressive her eyes are! (I'm pretty sure they are saying "Mom, I adore you!") I've already uploaded to snapfish and ordered this in 4X6, 8X10 and wallets. Turns out there WILL actually be pictures printed of the third child. (I was beginning to wonder if she would only exist in digital media). This is the one we'll put up on her graduation day....in her wedding photo slide show.....
She has been sick with a cold for several days....congested, coughing, etc. As it turns out, she cannot sleep lying down because she cannot breathe since she's all stuffed up. That means we've had a lot of bonding time....I hold her while she naps, and I hold her half the night. I've gotten nothing done the past three days. Then again, I've gotten a lot done....baby sniffing, cuddling, loving, praising God for this amazing creation....

No comments:

Post a Comment