Thursday, February 16, 2012

For You, Grandma

This one is for the Grandmas.
I'm trying to make her into a blankie baby like the other two. Currently my hair is her lovey. It's not really aiding in getting over her separation anxiety if you know what I mean. And besides, I'm tired of getting my hair pulled out. So far, so good. She loves how soft it is, likes to rub it on her face. Doesn't she look all grown up sitting in a big chair like this? So, tell me, who do you see in her face? I see Daniel all over again.
So, some friends made us some *fabulous* passion fruit mousse. It was amazing. H thought so too.My mom sent some valentine lollypops, and one of the benefits of being baby#3 is that you get things like lollypops a good 2 or 3 years earlier than your siblings did! So, her first lollypop, and she decided to share. I love how her tongue is sticking out as M licks the candy.
For the record, she picked out this outfit. She brought me the butterfly wings and said Haaah Haaah along with(almost) using the sign for help, so I put them on, she disappeared and came back with the hat on her head and flip flops in hand. Dress up at 17 months? I couldn't resist capturing it.
Honestly, just this week she has matured loads. Suddenly she's turning into a little person with a personality.

1 comment:

  1. She is so adorable! I do really see D. in her! What happened to all her dark hair? Glad you are doing well. We talk about you often in our family and I think about you as well. If you want to look at our family blog it is: bodenadventures@blogspot.com. Take Care!

    Rachel & family

    ReplyDelete