He's been suddenly interested in the game of chess. I don't know for sure how it started, but it quickly turned into an obsession. He's been constantly trying to beg a game from mom or dad for a couple months now. Both DaddyHealy and I are new to the game, so there has been a lot of internet searching for rules of the game. It's so tempting at times to answer a request for a game with "not right now," or "maybe later." But I try to remind myself that (in addition to so many other reasons) this is how budding master minds start.Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Master Mind?
He's been suddenly interested in the game of chess. I don't know for sure how it started, but it quickly turned into an obsession. He's been constantly trying to beg a game from mom or dad for a couple months now. Both DaddyHealy and I are new to the game, so there has been a lot of internet searching for rules of the game. It's so tempting at times to answer a request for a game with "not right now," or "maybe later." But I try to remind myself that (in addition to so many other reasons) this is how budding master minds start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment