Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Play Time, Nap Time

I have to say I am amazed (and quite frankly jealous), that DaddyHealy managed to convince the kids to play "nap time" the other day. I have tried and tried (common', I'm almost 35 wks pregnant!) to get them to play nap, or play momma is a sleeping bear or anything else that allows me to get horizontal and close my eyes while actively engaged in play. But it never seems to work. While playing with Momma, it has to be "drive this truck" "harvest this field" or "feed this baby doll." Never "lay down quietly with this dolly and help her sleep." DaddyHealy plays on Saturday morning and manages to get the whole crew to lay down, eyes AND mouths closed!

And in case you are wondering, yes, while it was quiet I snuck away for a few minutes of down time myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment