Some girls have all the luck. Our H had 3, seriously, 3 birthday parties. Three birthday cakes. Three singings. Three days of presents. Three times over the star of the show. She loved it, every bit of it. In fact, in one case when she was enjoying a piece of leftover birthday cake, she asked me to sing Happy Birthday to her.
 |
| I have never seen her more excited about a birthday gift in my life. An Aunt with really good taste earns more points. |
 |
| Her first Brazilian birthday, with a sunshine cake and a candle that sent up fireworks and wouldn't blow out. (In the future I'll be reading packages more carefully.) |
 |
| H's Michigan birthday cake, which was amazing, compliments of Aunt S. |
 |
| We don't often get to celebrate our birthdays with cousins, so this was a special occasion indeed, 15 gathered around Grandma's big Amish oak table. |
 |
| I love this look, frosting on her chin and making sure everyone at her Kansas birthday knows SHE is the queen for the day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment