Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Tub Time

I have some serious bath babies.  They all love a good soak.  (Can you blame them?)  One of the big appeals on our visit to the States was the ability to take a bath.  Here they shower, or squeeze into the tiny baby tub.  Everyone took a bath the first day we arrived in the US, and that evening one of the kids asked if they could take another bath.  At first I said no, and then after a quick thought, why not?  So yes, they took an awful lot of baths those 3 weeks.  The cleanest they've been in a while!

M loved floating in the tub, she was so excited to fit head to toe!
What really got my attention is the afternoon I found the girls, fully dressed, sitting and playing in the bathtub void of water. 

1 comment:

  1. Love them playing in the tub...no water....plus clothes!!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete