Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all are enjoying enough turkey and accompaniments for us. It is just another Thursday here in Brazil. We have work, we have school, it's 90+ degrees, and 85 degrees inside our house, so quite frankly, I'm glad I'm not baking a turkey today.
Do you remember our turkey friend Tom? We've been sharing with him some of the many things we are thankful for over the past few weeks, and boy, what a make-over!
Here is the list: This Beautiful Day, Momma, Daddy, D & M, Our Food, All the Days of my Life, My Toys, My Family, Colors, My Barbies, "E" and "I," Red, My Jewelry, My eyelashes, Oranges, Thanksgiving, Everything I own, My Mom, Our Pool, That I Didn't Have a Bead in My Nose (that's a long story), My Home, Yellow, My Dad, Homeschool, My Paintings, My School, Purple Flowers, This World, Cousin Jesse, and Butterflies.
For these, for you, and for so much more, we are Thankful today and always.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment