Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Divine Play

Sometimes it’s hard to understand the whats and whys of God’s divine plan. I often explain to the little Healys that we don’t always see the whole picture from God’s perspective, and that if we could, we would understand.  There are no mistakes in God’s plan.  And yet, in a season such as this, where people are dying, incomes are lost, we are confined to our homes, and schools are shuttered, every day it becomes increasingly difficult to understand why God allows such suffering and disruption.

But I need to remember that sometimes those whys can be answered in the smallest of  joys.....such as 75 degree spring afternoons when you can play in the sprinkler instead of sitting in a classroom....






I love that here at home, they have the freedom to be small, to be free, to be themselves, and to enjoy the sunshine before the rain! ☀️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment