DaddyHealy and I both agree on harvesting prairie wind. However, I think on a bit smaller scale than he. While wind turbines are likely not in our 5 year plan for the property, DaddyHealy made my day....month...maybe the whole drying season, by installing me a nice long clothesline last weekend! What a delight to have fresh-smelling, line-dried clothes! I told DaddyHealy I may just do laundry every day for the joy of hanging them out! I love the way they smell, I love the way they feel, I love not heating up the house with the dryer. I love watching the kids play as I do this outside chore. I love following the trail of wet socks across the yard to find my "helper" petting the kitty with our freshly washed items. (well, at least for now I see the humor in it!)
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment