Monday, August 10, 2009

If You Only Knew.....

The other day while running errands with D, I casually pointed out the hospital where M was born. He took a moderate interest and went back to discussing the construction equiptment along side the road. Later that afternoon I overheard him talking to M: "M, you were born in a hospital, just like me!!" as if it were the most amazing coincidence in the world. I was thinking...if you only knew, kid, how close your sister was to taking her first breath in a black Buick!

2 comments:

  1. Great story! I didn't realize M was coming out that quickly!

    Keep the stories coming! We love them out here in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
  2. minutes, really. She was born > 2 hrs after I woke in the middle of the night. We didn't even make it to the hospital we were headed to. We loved your blog too! It was great keeping up on your travels....looks like an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete