We decided to raid the pumpkin patch and start picking. We have this fabulous volunteer pumpkin & gourd patch that we "plant" every year by tossing last year's supply back out after Halloween/autumn. We picked I think 7 pumpkins and 2 gourds, but there are at least 3 more pumpkins and maybe 35 more gourds that need a little more time. Not bad for zero seeds, no tilling, no weeding, and watering maybe 5 times total. Anyway, we were collecting our pile of goodies and D, just as proud as could be says, "We have a bumpy crop!" (err....I think he meant bumper crop!)
M is all about the swing, or "wing" as she calls it. If she hears the word "side" she assumes we are saying "outside" and starts running around looking for shoes and saying "wing! wing! wing!"
I put her in the "wing" this afternoon and started to push her, and she said to me "Higher than that!" She's not even 18 months old! Where does she come up with things like that?
No comments:
Post a Comment