The kid has been cracking me up lately!
While choosing his clothes (which, of course were green):
"I love green. I love you more than green though."
Randomly at Grammy's birthday party last weekend:
"I'm changing my name, because Daniel is BORING!"
Talking about an item a classmate brought for show and tell:
"My classmate brought that! The boy with the big cheeks!"
(I knew immediately who he was talking about. There is one boy in his class that is on the heavy side. But I found it adorable he only notices his cheeks are big. :)
After arriving home from preschool with generous splatters of paint on the better part of his shirt and his pants, I asked if his teacher always makes them wear a paint apron (quite clearly not!). His response:
"I don't wear a paint apron, because I don't get messy at school."
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment